Waterworks Lamson ULA Fly Reels feature full machined 6061 aluminum construction for extreme lightweight durability in a minimalist design with incredible strength-to-weight ratios. The meticulous machining and make these reels some of the lightest fly reels on the market. The signature «Lamson» arm-style element on the frames combined with heavily ported spools maximize structural strength and lower overall weight.
The Waterworks Lamson ULA Fly Reels are available in three styles:
The Purist models features a simply click drag to prevent spool over run on bigger fish. These are great trout reels designed for line weights 2 through 5.
The Force SL (Super Light) models feature complex milling for the ultimate in a lightweight reel. The zero maintenance conical drag system will stop even the hardest charging fish. These reels are designed for line weights 4 through 8.
The Force models are intended for saltwater and spey fishing. No other reels in these line classes can match the Force for pure strength and lightness or overall capacity. These reels are designed for line weights 8 through 12 including longer spey lines.
Additional features of the Waterworks Lamson ULA Fly Reels include:
- 6061-T6 aluminum frame and spool
- 17-4 stainless steel internal components
- Conical drag system and stainless steel roller clutch on Force and Force SL models
- Click drag system on Purist models
- Exclusive Hard Alox anodized aluminum oxide finish
- Fully ventilated, balanced spool and frame
- Ultra large arbor designs for quick line retrieval and reduced line coiling
- Easy off, pull style spool removal
- Easy retreive direction conversion
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
ULA Fly Reels feature Waterworks Lamson’s exclusive Hard Alox anodized aluminum oxide finish. This finish increases the coating thickness and reduces the porosity of the aluminum itself, setting a new standard for durability and corrosion resistance. Purist and Force models are Black and Silver Grey in color. Force SL models are Silver Grey in color